What is Cancer ?
Squamous cell carcinoma; Adenocarcinoma.
What does Cancer do exactly ?
Cancer is the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells in the body. Cancer develops when the body’s normal control mechanism stops working. Old cells do not die and instead grow out of control, forming new, abnormal cells. These extra cells may form a mass of tissue, called a tumor.
How can you get Cancer?
Smoking, a high-fat diet, and working with toxic chemicals are examples of lifestyle choices that may be risk factors for some adult cancers. Most children with cancer, however, are too young to have been exposed to these lifestyle factors for any extended time.
Facts about Cancer:
- 10 million people die from cancer every year.
- At least one third of common cancers are preventable.
- Cancer is the second-leading cause of death worldwide.
- 70% of cancer deaths occur in low-to-middle income countries.
Types of Cancer:
- A carcinoma begins in the skin or the tissue that covers the surface of internal organs and glands.
- A sarcoma begins in the tissues that support and connect the body.
- Leukemia is a cancer of the blood.
- A Lymphoma is a cancer of the lymphatic system which is the part of the body.
How does cancer cause signs and symptoms?
A cancer can grow into or begin to push on nearby organs, blood vessels, and nerves. This pressure causes some of the signs and symptoms of cancer. A cancer may also cause symptoms like fever, extreme tiredness (fatigue), or weight loss.
What foods cause cancer?
- Processed meat
- Red meat
- Salted fish (Chinese style)
- Sugary drinks or non-diet soda
- Fast food or processed foods
Biggest cause of Cancer?
Smoking is still by far the biggest cause of cancer and cancer deaths, obesity, poor diet and drinking too much alcohol cause an increasing number of cancer cases and deaths.
Seven most common Cancer:
- Skin cancer
- Lung cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Breast cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Kidney (renal) cancer
- Bladder cancer
How can we cure Cancer?
Treatment. There are no cures for any kind of cancer, but there are treatments that may cure you. Many people are treated for cancer, live out the rest of their life, and die of other causes. Many others are treated for cancer and still die from it, although treatment may give them more time: even years or decades.
- The goal of the surgery is to remove the cancer as much of the cancer as possible.
- Chemotherapy uses drugs to kill cancer cells.
- Radiation Therapy. It is also called It is a cancer treatment that uses high doses of Radiation to kill the cancer cell and shrink tumors
- Targeted Therapy. Targeted drugs therapy is the type of cancer treatment that targets proteins that control how cancer cell grow, divided and spread.
Cryoablation for Cancer is a treatment to kill cancer cell with extreme cold.